5.5.2013

Even an overdose of Iceland wont be enough

Iceland is a country, where I left my heart 11 years ago. I've went back already two times: once again to work there and once with the short winter trip. The trip in March/ April was fourth one, when I put my feet on that volcanic ground.

The difference to the other trips is that now I didn't go back alone, but with J, who never been in Iceland. There were so many places, which I wanted to show him, but because of the lack of time and the time of the year, we just couldn't reach all the places. Next time then. I will show you some of the pictures here. There are going to be several posts from now on. If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer. I start the trip with you from the countryside and the South of Iceland, where we spent most of the time.


Enjoy!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti